- a transparent multithread programming model for grid programming.
- a physical grid framework & some grid implementations.
- common utilities both for grid programming or grid implementations.
One page code sample to see what NGrid is about.
1. Have a look a the NGrid overview page.
2. Download NGrid.
3. Read Programming with NGrid.
4. Look at the NGrid.Core documentation.
5. Implement your own grid structures.
6. Execute your applications through the NGrid.Loader
7. (optional) Join the NGrid project or look at the roadmap.
Author: Joannes Vermorel
Special thanks to Warith Harchaoui and Victor Nicollet